My Personal Mission:
I have an obligation to share with you what I have learned and to educate you on the most powerful antioxidant that is in every cell of our body, and is produced by our body called “Glutathione” (GSH) – Jeffrey C. Marr
I have found that the most powerful healer is the body itself. I have been in the market for a natural supplement to help increase my stamina. With my heart condition, I am unable to take supplements that cause an increase in my heart rate. Through my research I’ve discovered Glutathione; the natural master antioxidant in every cell of our body. I have done extensive research and I have found a supplement that I can take and has no negative effects on my heart.
Glutathione is your body’s natural defense against toxins, pollution, and more.
- Produced naturally in every cell of your body
- The body’s most powerful anti-oxidant
- The cell’s natural detoxifier
- Strengthens the immune system
- Neutralizes many different types of free radicals
- Protects against oxidative stress
Glutathione Benefits include: (I personally have experienced ALL of these benefits)
Maintains energy production
Strengthens immune system
Detoxifies toxins in liver & cells
Improves mental focus & clarity
Improves quality of sleep
Reduces the effects of stress
Improves the skin
Enhances athletic performance
Glutathione and the Aging Process: While Glutathione (GSH) is produced by the body, the bad news is that its production starts to decline steadily after age 20 or so. As GSH production declines, unresolved free radicals increase. The result is more and more diseases of aging and general deterioration of the body.
The consequences of decreased levels of GSH are numerous and include:
- Cardiovascular disease: angina and heart attacks
- Pulmonary disease: emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, pulmonary fibrosis
- Neurological disease: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, migraines, ADHD, multiple sclerosis
- Oncology: cancers of all types
- Rheumatology: lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis
- Dermatology: wrinkles, psoriasis, acne, eczema, dermatitis
- Infectious diseases: hepatitis, herpes, flu, HIV, MRSA, viral infections
- Click Link: List of diseases associated with low glutathione levels
Glutathione levels are difficult to raise. Glutathione supplements taken orally are therefore demeaned ineffective. Glutathione is too fragile to survive ingestion. The supplement I take does not contain Glutathione, but assists my body in the production of Glutathione. It does not dissolve in the gut, but in the large intestines where it is most effective.
How important is Glutathione? Without GSH every cell in our bodies would die prematurely from its own waste products; the entire immune system would cease to function; the liver would cease to detoxify the body of all the toxins we ingest daily; and with a total absence of GSH, oxygen based life would be no more.
They do not teach natural health and supplementation in medical school. Why is that you ask? Just ask who largely funds medical schools today and the path leads directly to the pharmaceutical industry. They don’t like supplements.